Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tumbling

Every Wednesday I go to tumbling, and the 1 and 2 weeks where the best! And then we got a new teacher, and she did not make it fun (the other teacher made it fun) and I just did not want to go any more. (By the way, I especially hated the little girls at tumbling, the first one loves to squeez me and the second one cuts in front of me, they do this all the time-Love it!) One day at tumbling we olny had an older group teacher and she dicided that some of us (and me) should go up into the older group:) [YES!!! I mean NO!!! The girl that squeezes me comes up to

me when she has the chance, and squeezes me as hard as she can!]

Last week are teacher (Old group teacher) has not bin coming (which means my group gets to go to the yunger group-yay) Are teacher hasn't came to teach us but she dose come.s


Well the last words I'm going to say is (I don't no why) '' MERRY CHRISTMAS''-

1 comment:

  1. AAHH! :( SHE STILL DOSE THAT! SHE STARES AT ME AND HAS A GRIN ON HE FACE! and squeezes me.

    ReplyDelete