After school, I had a therapist appointment (my mom had to feed Jaron, and got a phone call when we left, It was my dad. He said that he wasn't feeling well.) after that,we when to my aunt Laura's house to pick up the boys (it took about 20-30 minutes) so we headed home. (All the boys didn't know that my dad felt sick) So when we got home they didn't know why he was lying in bed. My mom made an appointment at Tanner Clinic. So then my dad left. Later the phone rang, my mom told me that she had to leave, because my dad almost past out, so they had to take him to the ER, ether my mom had to come or the ambulance had to. My mom said it would be 2 hours before she got back.
That was the last thing I heard I'll update tomorrow! :)
Carpal Tunnel Surgery
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment